Keller Zable Data Analysis Systems
The analytical model
The Keller Zable analytical model is based on an innovative method, which represents an added-value to the management of the real estate assets of the clients. The result is a dynamic management, which can be monitored and integrated with other elements of the overall capital. The global and structured vision of the capital facilitates fast, continue and targeted answers.
Keller Zable Data Analysis System realizes a complex representation of the real estate assets, including economic-financial information, risk-analysis, as well as identifying the actions needed to optimize the assets.
Through the model and its automatized processes and daily updates, Keller Zable can guarantee a structured analysis and targeted consultancy on the following activities:
- Automatized processes
- Daily updates
- Structured methodology
- Structured analysis
- As-is analysis of real estate assets
- Risk evaluation and control
- Analysis to-be of the assets with an action plan buy-hold-sell and potential revenue analysis
- Analysis of the revenue and general cash flow capacity
- Improvement of the asset management activities
- Identification of potential real estate targets of investment and disinvestment
- Optimization of the portfolio compared to the objectives with multi-scenario analysis, focusing on the fiscal efficiency on transitional scale
- Strategic and estate planning
Keller Zable Data Analysis System
The System realizes a complex representation of the real estate assets, including economic-financial information, risk-analysis, as well as identifying the actions needed to optimize the assets.
The data are aggregated and disaggregated in relation to the single investment vehicles or structures, notwithstanding the complexity or the number of assets under management. This enables a strong decreases the costs and time for analysis and answers.