Keller Zable: numbers and people
Keller Zable Group
- Keller Zable Corp S.A.
- Keller Zable Lux S.A.
- Churchill Schwartz S.A.
- Keller Zable investment fund Sicav - SIF
The Group headquarters are in Lugano, and its controlled companies operating in local markets are located in Luxembourg and Switzerland. The group also works on the Italian market with a committed team with relevant experience and track-record. The expertise and experience has been acquired and structured through a constant analytical process of planning and control of the real estate assets, based on mathematical models and automated risk-management systems, creating a complex and innovative work methods.
Management Experience and Expertise
Keller Zable started managing the real estate assets of Institutional and Private Clients 16 years ago, standing out particularly in the asset management sector and in the dynamic real estate management.
The Group has access to the portfolio of institutional and private clients for a total value of 1,7 Billion Euros. The Team has managed the sale and contractual renegotiations for a total value of 317 Million Euros.
- Luca Rosiello
- He has a very relevant expertise in the Real Estate sector. He has been managing for 16 years real estate assets, development projects and providing consultancies. He managed over 100 real estate operations of 1-15 million Euro size in the financial-economic, legal, notarial, urban, commercial and coordination points of view. He graduated cum laude in a "Master on Real Estate Finance and Development" at the Politecnico di Milano. Previously, he completed his bachelor's in Business Economy at the "Università Cattolica di Milano". Since 2011 he is focusing also in identifying and offering return-investment opportunities, characterized by assets with a high appreciation potential and with great returns and contractual conditions. Mr Rosiello has a personal track-record of 300 million Euros of successful transaction (of which 137 million Euros in development).
- Fabrizio Rossi
- He is a member of the Keller Zable Corp. team since the beginning of 2015. His objective is to give a relevant contribution to the achievement of the Group set results and to the creation of value for the investors. He graduated in Business Economy at the "Università Cattolica di Milano". He has an experience of over 10 years in the industrial and financial sector, firstly as an accountant in PricewaterhouseCoopers and then as Vice-President of the Internal Audit in Leonardo Helicopters Department (previously known as Finmeccanica), a multinational corporation listed in Italy. He acquired a very good expertise on reporting and financial planning, on national and international accounting principles, on internal control systems, organization of complex financial operations, on frauds and investigation as well as on programme and project management.
- Carlo Mereghetti
- Managing partner
- After his economic studies in Business Administration, he passed the State Exam and became a Member of the Order of Chartered Accountants (Milano), and in 1995 in the Register of Auditors. He founded a Company of Business, Fiscal and Legal Consultancy, assuming the role of President and CEO. He participated as Associate and Business Partner in several companies in the industrial and Real Estate sector. Among these companies, Tractel Group, and in 2004 he entered in the Board of Directors of G. Crespi SPA. He stayed in this company, which is listed in Milan Stock Exchange, until 2010, when he left his position and participation. He is the founder of several companies in the consultancy and wealth management sector, and in the financial sector, structuring and distributing Financial Instruments (Funds, Bonds, Certificates and Private Equity Operations). Then, he transferred and focused his expertise and knowledge in the Real Estate Sector with Keller Zable Corporation.
Keller Zable Numbers
- € 360 Mln real estate sales
- € 45 Mln contractual renegotiations
- € 137 Mln real estate development operations
- 16 Years consultancy, management, development and investment in the real estate sector
- 10 Years governance, auditing, risk management and compliance services
- € 1,7 Mld Real Estate Portfolio